Are you a recently degreed Staff Accountant with some AP experience looking to be part of a growing enterprise? With this opportunity, youll be able to get your hands on everything that touches payables, journal entries, vendor management, and month end closing. Its a fast-paced corporate office so youll have to keep up. If youre looking to take that next step, lets talk about your new role as Staff Accountant with a growing manufacturer.
As the Staff Accountant/AP Specialist your job duties will include:
You are the right person if you have:
- Preparing journal entries
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts assigned to you at close
- Preparing aging analysis and scheduling invoices for payment
- 3 way matching, batching, and coding to the general ledger
- Building relationships and working with vendors
- Assisting with subledger account reconciliations
- Updating standard costs
- A Bachelor degree in accounting
- 1-2 years of accounts payable experience
- An audit mentality and are detail oriented
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
If you are in a recent college grad looking for your start, have a couple of years experience with accounts payable, and looking to be a part of a growing company, apply now!
You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!