Requisition ID: 43009
Title: Software Developer Sr -SF
Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01)
Senior Salesforce Developer
We are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to be part of our highly productive and energized team. If you have at last 10 years of experience working as a developer building commercial-grade applications, and years working within the salesforce ecosystem, then this is a great opportunity for you.
This technically savvy, analytical, process-oriented individual will work closely with our community and other members of the Global Information Systems, Sales, and Marketing teams to provide solutions using the Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a face paced environment.
- Take a lead role as a developer on the Salesforce platform
- Provide technical guidance and facilitate code reviews with junior developers
- Help oversee the development work of an offshore and nearshore team
- Develop reports, custom report types, dashboards and process to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Work with other technical organizations within Arthrex to integrate Salesforce with other enterprise applications
- Meet regularly with other members of GIS and the business to provide technical assessments, effort estimates, and updates of work in progress development
- Work with the leadership team to craft development best practices
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to users in the field
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader
- Manage operational requests such as creating rules around workflow, validation, fields, advanced formulas, custom objects, flows, etc.
- Work in and deploy from a sandbox environment to test all changes to business logic, and help shepherd those changes into production
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and continual modifications and help related materials
- Analyze business requirements, procedures and problems to provide solutions
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and resolve user requests
- Participate in and serve as a resource for any Salesforce related projects
- Assist management with vetting, selecting and implementing new Salesforce related technology solutions
Ideal candidates would additionally possess:
- At least 10 years of experience as a developer working any one of the following languages: .NET/C#, Java, Ruby
- At least 5 years of experience working with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Visualforce and Apex
- Strong knowledge of API development and design
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience using Salesforce.com migration tools
- Experience with SQL and SOQL
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Self-starter with a strong ability to use initiative and work autonomously under tight business sensitive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High attention to detail
- Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external
- A strong desire to work and thrive in a team environment
- Have an insatiable desire to learn new things and improve yourself
- Knowledge of Salesforce in a B2B business
- Excellent customer service skills, true passion for technology, and a spirit for innovation.
- Have experience working in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Have experience with related business applications such as SAP
- Exposure to AMPScript
- Experience with Salesforce mobile or lightning apps
- Experience with Service or Marketing Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- Salesforce Developer Certification or ability to obtain within the first 180 days
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. As the software development team, we create innovative products to help support the company in education and research opportunities for our customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Developer, Medical, Orthopedic, ERP, Geology, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering