Requisition ID: 43008
Title: Software Developer III -SF
Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01)
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to be part of our highly productive and energized team. If you have at last 5 years of experience working as a developer building commercial-grade applications, and experience working within Salesforce ecosystem, or a strong desire to do so, then this is a great opportunity for you.
This technically savvy, analytical, process-oriented individual will work closely with our community and other members of the Global Information Systems, Sales, and Marketing teams to provide solutions using the Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a face paced environment.
- Take a lead role as a developer on the Salesforce platform
- Provide technical guidance and facilitate code reviews with junior developers
- Develop reports, custom report types, dashboards and process to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Work with other technical organizations within Arthrex to integrate Salesforce with other enterprise applications
- Meet regularly with other members of GIS and the business to provide technical assessments, effort estimates, and updates of work in progress development
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to users in the field
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader
- Manage operational requests such as creating rules around workflow, validation, fields, advanced formulas, custom objects, flows, etc.
- Work in and deploy from a sandbox environment to test all changes to business logic, and help shepherd those changes into production
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and continual modifications and help related materials
- Analyze business requirements, procedures and problems to provide solutions
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and resolve user requests
- Participate in and serve as a resource for any Salesforce related projects
- Assist management with vetting, selecting and implementing new Salesforce related technology solutions
Ideal candidates would additionally possess:
- At least 5 years of experience as a developer working any one of the following languages: .NET/C#, Java, Ruby
- Strong knowledge of API development and design
- Strong understanding of the MVC pattern
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of CRM concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Self-starter with a strong ability to use initiative and work autonomously under tight business sensitive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High attention to detail
- Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Visualforce and Apex
- A strong desire to work and thrive in a team environment
- Have an insatiable desire to learn new things and improve yourself
- Excellent customer service skills, true passion for technology, and a spirit for innovation.
- Have experience working in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Salesforce mobile or lightning apps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. As the software development team, we create innovative products to help support the company in education and research opportunities for our customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Developer, Orthopedic, Medical, Information Systems, Product Development, Technology, Healthcare, Research