Arthouse is a boutique artist agency and production company, who represents Canada's most relevant photographers and directors. We're looking for an intern to work closely alongside Arthouse's Creative Marketing & Production Manager, as well as the Agency's Director & Executive Producer. The applicant must be available to work on a part time, and flexible basis in Arthouse's Toronto office.
- Support the Arthouse team with their day to day business operations.
- Assist in the creation of newsletters, blog updates, and social media content.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks.
- Develop strategies and processes to broaden the reach of Arthouse's web and social media platforms.
- Provide input on marketing initiatives and communications strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, and highly organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant experience in creative marketing, digital marketing or related fields.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites, and familiarity with social media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree.
- An interest in photography, content creation, and a keen eye for design.
Please include both a resume and cover letter in your application.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Freelance
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)