We are currently recruiting for a dedicated, team player who is self-motivated and detail oriented to fill the position of Liquor Board Coordinator working out of our Vancouver Sales office. Our organization has an industry leading leadership team; a collaborative working environment full of determination and success; and a structure which offers best in class training and development to our team members.
This is a hands-on, roll your sleeves up position, with everyday presenting a new challenge! The Liquor Board Coordinator plays an integral role within the organization, providing a superior level of customer service, both internally and externally to ensure the timely flow of product across Western Canada.
Your key responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Key point of contact with third party warehouses across Western Canada
- Receiving and processing orders from the following liquor boards – BCLDB, MLCC, SLGA, NWT & Yukon along with our grocery channel.
- Scheduling of shipping appointments with each liquor board.
- Planning and prioritizing trailers based on orders to ensure full loads in each trailer
- Escalation of shipments as required to clear customs or accelerate delivery
- Daily sales activity reports from BCLDB, shortage reports for all liquor boards, AGLC download, Container World inventory downloads, SLGA & MLCC price downloads.
- Daily Tracking of Orders by Sales category
- Weekly reporting on inventory shortages and impact by province
- Review of Daily Inventory Levels for BCLDB, MLCC and SLGA
- A University Degree (Primary Focus on Business, Sales and/or Statistics) or Comparable Experience
- A track record of success in a similar role with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
- Proven problem solving and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and peers internally and externally
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven and disciplined with strong initiative
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Computer literacy, including the ability to create and maintain Excel documents as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources.
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.