Arterra Wines Canada is building a fine wine selling team in Canada and is looking for only the best fine wine sales professionals in the industry.
We are looking for a dynamic prestige account manager with an established record of performance with luxury wine brands in the Fine Diningestalishments. They will deliver the company's sales execution standards, brand building initiatives and business goals with a select group of luxury accounts.
This role would be ideally suited to someone with experience in theVancouver market as a supplier/importer account manager or distributor fine wine manager looking for the next step up working for this elite team.
- Effectively manage a set of prestige accounts as defined by the National Sales Manager
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with individual top tier restaurants and buyers/wine directors and sommeliers. Develop new customer opportunities by using extensive selling and customer relationship skills, strong product knowledge and account management principles.
- Management of customer goals, ensuring both volume and net profit goals are achieved or exceeded
- Ensure best-in-class consumer experiences at point of sale that bring to life the uniqueness of our luxury fine wine brands by leveraging wine list features, events and staff training
- Effectively present & promote brands through trade and consumer events, wine dinners, winemaker visits and tastings
- Manage allocations by account to ensure best use of scarce wines for optimum benefit to profit and brand equity
- Report monthly business results to National Sales Manager and proactively react to customer shortfalls/opportunities
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- 3-5 years of experience in fine wine account management (preference to 5 to 10 years of experience in fine wine account management)
Certifications or Designations
- WSET 3 (preference to Sommelier)
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.