We are currently recruiting for a passionate, strategic leader who is self-motivated and goal oriented to fill the position of Field Sales Execution Manager . Our organization has an industry leading leadership team; a collaborative working environment full of determination and success; and a structure which offers best in class training and development to our team members.
The role of the Field Sales Execution Manager is responsible for implementing the organization's sales strategy within the established region and for an established product line. Assists with development of regional and product strategies for sales, marketing, advertising, pricing and distribution strategies. Supervises activities of sales force including customer service, training, and preparation of sales forecasts and expense estimates. Spend time in the field working with accounts, selling, training and coaching team. Territory Sales Representatives report into this position. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Manages a sales team: lead, coach, motivate, train and develop
- Manage the communication flow to the field sales force through regular meetings.
- Plan, develop and champion the execution of the sales strategy in area of responsibility.
- Develop volume, revenue and portfolio mix targets in accordance with the Channel Plans.
- Work with sales management and category management on a portfolio and customer segmentation strategy, portfolio prioritization by territory.
- Work with the direct reports to develop and execute an annual plan and key customer development plans.
- Develop/employ and share tactics to achieve volume, revenue and share targets for the assigned region.
- Develop and deliver a quarterly operating review for the assigned region.
- Partner with finance department and sales leaders to develop and ensure execution of pricing program.
- Key Category Management Initiatives are coordinated and executed in the field as per the plan.
- Customer Service Standards are met.
- Review account coverage/service model on an ongoing basis to ensure we are optimally deployed to deliver our business objectives.
- Regular communication of marketplace dynamics/competitive pressures/promotional effectiveness to internal teams.
- Communicate to direct (indirect) reports business updates/organizational directives and updates.
- Collaborate with other FSE Manager and share best practices.
- Collaborate with all internal partners (Customer Marketing/Revenue Management/Strategic Insights/Brand Marketing).
- A University Degree or Comparable. (Primary Focus on Business, Sales and/or Marketing)
- A track record of success in a similar role with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- WSET or ISG Certification an asset.
- Effective leadership and coaching skills including demonstrated success in hiring, mentoring, coaching, training on fundamentals and developing sales talent
- Strong wine product knowledge and understanding of beverage alcohol industry.
- Proven Experience or Certification in Sales and Negotiation.
- Strong analytical skills, and polished presentation abilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and peers.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven and disciplined.
- Computer literacy, including the ability to create and modify PowerPoint presentations, Word and Excel documents as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources.
- Proof of valid Driver’s License will be required.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Alberta will be required
- Genuine interest and passion for the beverage alcohol industry.
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.