Reporting to the Marketing Director - Imports, the Brand Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans and programs for assigned product portfolio to achieve brand objectives.
Conducts regional, national and competitive market analysis to identify issues and opportunities to enhance brand performance. Responsible for brand promotional program development and integrating tactics across key focus areas. Works within multi-functional teams and gains consensus to achieve brand related goals.
- Leads the development and implementation of annual marketing plans across a portfolio of US imported agency brands.
- Analyzes market trends, competitors and consumer perceptions to identify growth opportunities for the portfolio.
- Develops and executes media plans for Canada on focus brands, adapting creative to be appropriate for the marketplace.
- Working with internal Public relations team and outside agencies, develops and executes PR plans for Canada to gain earned media in the market.
- Develops and executes promotional programs, partnerships and event marketing plans.
- Analyzes pricing and makes recommendations to improve business performance.
- Supports and collaborates with our Sales team to maximize brand and regional opportunities.
- Establishes strong lines of communication and synergy with various groups (Sales, Supply Chain, Studio, Global Marketing Teams, Agency partners).
- Determines which new SKUs to launch from our agency partners and then develops and executes launch plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 2-4 years experience in Brand Management or Marketing Management
- Experience in developing advertising and promotional campaigns
- Strong wine knowledge required. WSET 3 preferred
- Experience managing a luxury wine portfolio preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Bilingual (spoken and written French and English) an asset
- Strong project management skills
- A team player with a strong ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.