Artcraft label is an industry-leading pressure sensitive label manufacturer specializing in Prime labels to the Health and Beauty, Wine and Spirits, Nutraceuticals and Artisan cheese Markets.
We are currently seeking a Sales and Business Development Manager to prospect new clients through networking, booking meetings, and outbound calling. In this position you will identify prospects' needs (known and unknown) in order to propose value added services.
Reporting to the President, the Sales and Business Development Manager is responsible for developing business solutions for potential clients by creating effective business proposals that are aligned with Artcraft's strategic priorities. This position will be expected to generate revenue and identify, evaluate and recommend opportunities consistent with Artcraft's strategic priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual sales growth objectives by developing new business in accordance with the annual sales' objectives and guidelines established by the company;
- Identify potential new customers and pre-qualifies sales leads;
- Use Customer Resource Management software to enter information regarding potential deals with customers, changes at the customers and/or any pertinent information that could have an effect, whether positive or negative on the customer relation;
- Responsible for customer retention activities - including periodic performance and order reviews with customers
- Share pertinent information to internal production and customer service teams in order to ensure Customer's requirement are met 100%;
- Identify, address and resolve customer issues in a timely manner to provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in Sales' meetings to submit action plan, targets, and report on activities and progress achieved.
- College or University Degree in business or Print management
- 5-10 years business/industry experience
- Sales related training, courses, or related diploma is considered an asset
- Good understanding of Sales process and how to close a sale
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong selling, influencing and contract negotiation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.artcraftlabel.ca or respond to this add in strict confidence
We thank all applicants in advance. However, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Printing: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)