Graphic Designer / Administration Assistant
Los Angeles / 90034
Art Resources is a familiar name to those in the US carpet trade. An important part of the company's vision is to produce innovative ranges of high quality carpets both as one of a kind and programmed rugs, in styles ranging from traditional, modern and transitional.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.)
- Great sense of layout, composition and color
- Great organizational and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Must be able to translate given inspiration into new and original ideas
- Able to work well in a team environment or independently
- BONUS SKILLS: Photography is a HUGE PLUS!
- Strong graphic design skills, digital media design experience a plus
- Must have artistic, typographic, and layout skills.
- Good time management and efficiency of completing assigned tasks
- Able to work under tight deadlines with the capacity to take direction
- Must demonstrate creative approach and style without compromising flow of information
- Good command of the English language
- Must be an active social media user
- Good command of Microsoft office
- Design newsletters and a variety of digital graphics for social media
- Develop strategic plan for brand awareness
- Keep up-to-date on new media and industry trends
- Responsible for creating images for use on social media and our website, including editing photos.
- Website Design & Development
- Create concepts and designs for weekly promotional emails
- Edit and product photos as needed.
- Design logos and original art to be used for various physical and digital products, such as, but not limited to:
- Printed books
- Postcards and Flyers
- Trade show displays, banners and other signage
- E-mail marketing campaigns
- Info graphics
- Advertisements print and online
- Web Design
- Help bring fresh ideas for design and content.
- Provide consistent branding message while remaining knowledgeable of creative trends, practices and innovations.
- Proofing, preparing and sending files to print
TO APPLY: Send resume, cover letter, and portfolio showcasing your graphic design abilities and asking salary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts