Art of Where is an on-demand manufacturer of custom printed fabrics, clothing, paper products and lots more! We sell online and have customers all over the world.
We are hiring a part-time customer service agent. Our customer service team communicates directly with our customers to help them create products, set up accounts, and solve problems.
Our customer service agents serve customers via email, phone, and also in person in our studio.
We're looking to fill a part-time position. Skills required for this position include:
- Good to great typing skills and knowledge of how to politely respond to emails.
- Excellent understanding of computers and navigating online.
- Good knowledge of word programs and some experience with excel and photoshop (for checking customer images as required).
- Courteous phone manner.
- Able to interact with customers who visit our studio.
- Always acts in a polite and courteous manner.
- A basic understanding of fabrics and/or sewing is an asset.
For this position you MUST:
- Be bilingual: we serve both the Quebec and international community
- Have 2-3 full days available from Monday to Friday to work during the day. (We can be flexible on what days but they must remain consistent).
- Be willing to commit to a 1-2 year work term.
- Retain information during training. You'll have a lot to learn!
- Be able to work with our customers and your superiors to resolve problems.
- Must be able to handle sometimes stressful situations with customers.
- Salary starts at $14/hr.
- A paid lunch break of 30mins.
- Optional health benefits after 3 months.
Please respond with your C.V. and let us know about your availability!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)