Arobas Personnel is looking for a DevOps for a full-time position at one of its clients in Montreal.
As part of the DevOps team, you will have the opportunity to work on a highly distributed enterprise micro-service SaaS platform. You will ensure that code can flow from the developers’ machine to the production environment smoothly, quickly and securely. This requires a focus on automation, documentation and creativity to make the process efficient, painless, reliable and secure.
- Maintenance of the CI and CD pipelines
- Management of monitoring and alerting
- Problem management, diagnosis and resolution with a distributed application (micro-services architecture)
- Develop and maintain automation tools and scripts
- Enhance performance management including bottleneck analysis and application performance monitoring and testing
- Provide operational and risk management
- Collaborate with all teams (cloud operators, developers, QA members and other staff) to provide and manage systems facilitating daily tasks
- Drive operational processes improvements to benefit the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- The ability to work anywhere in the stack: code, container, OS, cloud provider
- Technologies used include: Java, NodeJS, Go or Ruby, Angular, Nginx, Docker
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud operation (AWS)
- An obsession with making every task as efficient as possible
- A genuine interest in understanding how a system works no matter how complex it might be
- An understanding of what makes sense to automate from a business perspective
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Work / Life Balance