Armtec has been recently acquired by Canada Culvert, a national supplier of drainage and highway construction products, and is a member of WGI Westman Group Inc. - a dynamic, entrepreneurial group dedicated to the growth of their employees, customers and the communities in which they operate.
Expansion and continued growth has created the following career opportunity in Central Canada - Ontario.
REGIONAL SALES ENGINEER - DRAINAGE SOLUTIONS
This position will serve as a sales engineer with a specialized focus on the Armtec line of water quality solutions. Knowledge of Armtec brand products will be an asset and willingness to learn about the Armtec products is essential. The duties of this position are generally carried out in Ontario and the candidate should reside in Ontario.
- Promotion, sales, and servicing of Armtec products to all potential customers.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives by maintaining good coverage of territory.
- Increases margin dollar figure and percentages while maintaining or growing market share for different products within territory.
- Assist in the preparation of quotations for large projects or complex applications of Armtec Stormwater Products.
- Support and function in a collaborative team fashion with Vendors, Sales Representatives, Estimators and Customer Service Representatives.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints or claims.
- Working in close contact with the Sales Team, National Marketing Group and other Key Contacts, to ensure the suitability of Armtec products for specific applications.
- Attending seminars, conventions and sales meetings.
This role requires:
- An engineering degree with a P. Eng. designation or eligibility.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in a related industry.
- Broad technical background or strong technical aptitude
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational, time and priority management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines in a productive manner
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Efficient, reliable with attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Flexibility to travel overnight frequently, across Ontario and elsewhere
Armtec-Canada Culvert provides a competitive total rewards package including professional growth, career development and continuous learning. The company offers excellent benefits and a deferred profit sharing plan.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
WGI Westman Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time