In addition to annual initiatives, the key accountabilities of this position are:
Sales Related Activities
- Manages assigned sales territory within Company pricing guidelines.
- Coordinates all related activities in sales territory. Provides feedback to other departments as required.
- Responsible for getting Armstrong product specified with consulting engineers and communicating the Armstrong value proposition to engineers, contractors and owners.
- Responsible for maintaining good working relationships with all sales channels (owners, whoelsalers, OEM, mechanical contractors, pump and repair shops ect).
- Responsible to assist in establishing goals and objectives for the Sales group.
- Supports special projects as assigned by management.
- Produces bi-weekly market activity reports.
- Maintains all departmental policies and procedures. Resolves disputes in a timely manner.
- Responsibilities include obtaining satisfactory customer contracts and ensuring accurate contracts verification and order processing
- Measures and reports daily/quarterly/annual reports as required by management.
- Maintains customer and competitor records and participates in Sales Planning Sessions.
- Interacts with Company marketing operatives to provide feedback on initiatives.
- Analyzes and reports customer feedback for continuous market share improvement.
- University Engineering or College technical degree proffered from a Mechanical Engineering program
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an industry related direct sales.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- HVAC product knowledge.
- PC literate, and high-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self starter and ability to work independently
Sound like you? Send in your resume application today!