Under the direction of the Director, Configured and Standard Building Products, the incumbent develops and implements strategic direction and product portfolio such that the High Volume Hydronics and balancing valve global businesses exceed growth, sales and profit objectives as stated in the Company’s annual Budget and long range plans.
The incumbent leads the High Volume Hydronics and balancing valve product portfolios on a global basis and, through interaction with sister divisions and customers, establishes the priorities of product development and new product launches
Some Key Accountabilities
- Manages assigned personnel in concert with Company policies and procedures.
- Develops the High Volume Hydronics and balancing valve products portfolios and strategies to support company wide sales and profit objectives; supervises, directly and indirectly, the development and implementation of the strategy.
- Develops and implements controls to maintain High Volume Hydronic and balancing valve product sales and margin commitments; monitors, on a monthly basis, product sales and gross margin achievement.
- Establishes and monitors global pricing strategy.
- Develops, recommends and monitors budgets, objectives and short and long range plan
- Presents progress against budgets, objectives and plan in monthly business reviews and recommends and implements corrective action.
- Establishes and communicates High Volume Hydronics and balancing valve product development objectives and priorities in conjunction with appropriate sales and marketing operative’s inputs; recommends companywide High Volume Hydronics and balancing valve A&P plans and expenditures.
- Develops or oversees the development of, and the maintenance of, all relevant training mechanisms, product literature, price lists and software, in support of the High Volume Hydronics and balancing valve marketing mission.
- Responsible for competitive analysis (pricing, products)
- Interacts with field selling matrix (i.e. Reps, Agents, RMs, OEMs, National Accounts, etc.) on a continual basis
- Supports special projects
- Establishes strategic product alliances and supports our sales organization in this product line
- Contributes to the company’s overall marketing and business strategy.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree and ideally a masters/MBA with a focus in Marketing
- 6 years’ experience in sales and marketing management an asset
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- International or Export Sales experience.
- HVAC product knowledge and systems knowledge.
- Self-starter. Able to work independently.
- PC literate. Must be fluent with Microsoft Word, excel and PowerPoint.
Sound like you? Send in your resume application today!