We have terminal locations throughout Atlantic Canada and we hire locally from within the community. Our commitment to people, safety, service, stability and family has made us one of the Best Companies to Work For in Atlantic Canada as well as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
We are currently hiring for Courier/Appliance Delivery & Installation Driver based in New Glasgow.
- Load and unload appliance(s) from delivery vehicle using an appliance dolly
- Move and place appliance(s) into designed installation spot
- Install appliance(s) using hand tools supplied by the company
- Inspect final product for any unforeseen damage and proper operation
- Perform other installation related services as necessary
- Must be responsible, reliable and work well with the assigned team
- Must have good customer service skills (will be interacting with customers on a daily basis in person and on the phone)
- Deliver general courier freight
- Valid Class 3/5 License
- A clean driving abstract
- A clean criminal background
- A positive attitude & team player
- Knowledge of appliance installation or related experience considered an asset
Why should you join our team:
- We offer a competitive hourly rate
- Additional pay for Safety bonus.
- Loyalty rewards and regular rate increases
- A steady working environment with year round work
- Medical benefits & much more!
If you're looking for change or to start your career in transportation please contact recruiting at 1-800-567-7987 or email back your resume and abstract to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
- class 3 driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 3 Drivers License (Preferred)