The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, A|X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
We are looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join our team in Vancouver, supporting the Western Region for our retail, outlet and concession partnership locations.
Description of Responsibilities:
- To support management by ensuring visual merchandising is upheld to brand standards at all times, ensuring compliance to visual directives and brand standards.
- To partner with the Retail and Outlet management team to build and maintain visual presentation capabilities within the team
- To execute merchandising and window directives for all divisions (retail and wholesale)
- Oversee daily merchandising, floor set, replenishment, launches, updates, visual execution, shipment, loss prevention, and service as needed.
- Analyze merchandise reports and make necessary product placement/adjustments based on selling and performance reporting while partnering with store management team or concession leader.
Overview of Critical Duties:
- Ensure corporate leadership is provided daily visual recaps, including pictures and feedback
- Assess the marketplace and share insights on competitors with corporate leadership
- Conduct walk-throughs with store management to evaluate the business and strategically adjust the visual presentation to increase sales
- Responsible for executing any corporate direction and consistently maintaining brand standards
- Partner with team to build visual presentation skill-set with the Retail and Outlet locations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Concession Retail partners
- Other duties, as assigned
- High School diploma required. Post-secondary degree preferred, ideally in related field
- Prefer retail/wholesale visual work experience, 2+ years
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required to travel between locations
- Ability to travel within Canada on an occasional basis
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Intermediate reporting and analysis skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and the ability to influence
- Proficiency with Office programs, i.e. Word, PowerPoint