A|X Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by iconic Italian designer Giorgio Armani, offering men's and women's clothing and accessories that are inspired by the designer's codes of style. Armani Exchange captures the heritage of the Armani brand through a modern sensibility.
A|X is looking for energetic, highly motivated individuals to join our growing team!
A Stock Associate is responsible for the flow of merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales
Reports to the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all merchandise is stocked in a quick, orderly and accurate manner.
- Maintains a clean and organized sales floor and stock room that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Ensures markdowns, price changes, and damages are accurate and completed within the time frames given.
- Ensures the sales floor is stocked and replenished with the appropriate merchandise to meet visual standards.
- Greets and acknowledges clients with a friendly and engaging attitude. Provides strong
customer service to all clients by delivering the ARMANI selling experience.
- Upholds A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
- Adheres to all Loss Prevention guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Assists the management team with general housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends with a minimum of 35 hours of availability per week.
- One year experience in stock or receiving, preferably in apparel retail.
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma.
Job Type: Full-time
- receiving: 1 year (Preferred)