The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
Immersed in the heart of Manhattan, overlooking Fifth Avenue; Armani Ristorante lends itself to forge a new form of dining experience. Vanguard cuisine marries Italian tradition to create a variety of exclusive and innovative dishes served in a unique atmosphere.
As a server, you will be responsible for taking orders and delivering food and beverages to our customers. The right server uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality, and preservance to thrive in this role!
Duties of Responsibilities
- Greeting and serving customers.
- Providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
- Perform well in fast-paced environments
- Professional and friendly
- Effective communications skills
- Quick thinking
- Ability to lift heavy trays filled with glassware/food.
- Basic math skills
- Great attention to detail.
Critical Overview of Duties
- Greet guests and make them feel comfortable.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
- Clear dirty dishes from table.
- Refill beverages throughout the meal.
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Work with other servers and be a team player.
- Proven work experience as a waitor/waitress.
- Hands on experience with cash register and ordering information system.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Team spirit
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- High School Diploma/ food safety training is a plus.