The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eye-wear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
The Armani/Casa aesthetic philosophy focuses on simple lines and perfect proportions, enriched by precious materials, refined finishes, and elegant textiles. The distinctive style incorporates a harmonious combination of different inspirations and design codes to form a sophisticated atmosphere.
Description of Responsibilities:
The Operations Assistant of Armani/Casa will report to the Senior Merchandise Manager, Armani/Casa
Overview of Duties:
- Ensure transfers are done in SAP for NY and LA store in SAP system
- Receive in SAP any new merchandise for GA Spa only for NY and LA
- Update stock lists for NY and LA (Holds, items sold, orders leaving, updating location notations for the warehouse, damage notations, etc.)
- Do cycle count at store to ensure stock counts are accurate and items are ticketed properly.
- Assist with annual inventory count at store and inventory.
- Prepare for floor moves- Print all ticket/labels needed for merchandise leaving the showroom to the warehouse. Monitor/check all items coming and going from the showroom on day of floor move are documented. Assist Visual team when needed during floor moves.
- For NY & LA: Process all store invoices in SAP and/or send in for coding to A/P
- For NY& LA: Process all store orders for store supplies (business cards, stationary, light fixtures, any supplies needed).
- For NY: Ensure consignments are completed, and accounted for when coming/going.
- Overall organization of stock room and back office
- NY only - Package/ship all shipments leaving the showroom ( Fed Ex, messenger)
- NY only- Provide Fed Ex/warehouse shipping quotes for all US shipments for clients/ associates
- NY only- Preparing price tickets when needed
- Assist with scheduling repairs of furniture in the showroom
- Update Incoming shipment list and stock list when new merchandise is received
- Send warehouse all incoming inventory lists for new shipments to ensure the warehouse has all product information for items received.
- Follow up with NY and LA warehouses to ensure shipments are arriving on time and all warehouse receipts and inspection photos are sent in a timely manner
- Assist Visual in any preparations needed for events.
- 3+ years experience in similar role, preferably in a specialty furniture or apparel retail environment.
- Strong retail background managing multiple retail facilities
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, lotus notes, MS PowerPoint)
- College Degree preferred