Executive Assistant - Giorgio Armani Corporation
Description of Responsibilities:
To coordinate the office activities of the CEO as related to general administrative support, organization and coordination for the daily tasks meetings, travel and long term projects.
- Coordinate and interact with all team members, across the Giorgio Armani organization, as well as outside existing and potential partners of Giorgio Armani Corp.
- Act as the primary point person for all communication to and from international counterparts
- Managing and prioritizing incoming and outgoing communications, including internal/external mail, telephone calls, and email
- Follow up on various activities to ensure closure, completion and deadlines are met. May include weekly reports, status updates, meeting follow-up, requests for information, projects, programs, events, etc.
- Creating, formatting and editing correspondence and presentations, memos, letters, reports & similar items of confidential nature with minimal direction
- Maintain and update confidential records, reports, files, databases & accounting data
- Handling logistics associated with meetings, appointments and conferences for the CEO and guest visitors inclusive of setting location and communication to all guests
- Compile daily sales reports for the CEO
- Prepare CEO monthly expense reports and house account purchases, as well as, review all direct report expense reports before submittal to CEO
- Draft all letters, notes, emails, thank you cards and presentations for submittal to CEO.
- Ensure visual aesthetic of the CEO’s office is consistent with the brand image
- Other specific projects as assigned
- Ability to plan travel arrangements that take into account individual preferences, budget, and time constraints for CEO and International Visitors
- Organize weekly Operating and Executive Team meetings, inclusive of any on- and off- site location coordination for all necessary meeting tools
- Maintain meeting notes and direct report notes to have on hand a list of issues to discuss with key executives
- Assist in administrative preparation of the yearly performance appraisals and objectives for all direct reports
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Lotus Notes)
- College degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience as an executive assistant preferred
- Fluent in Italian preferred.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal