E-Commerce Coordinator, Giorgio Armani Corporation
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, and Armani Exchange.
The E-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations between Armani.com and Armaniexchange.com. This individual will work cross-functionally with our platform support team, retail team and our warehouse facility. This position will measure and report on key performance indicators and provide actionable data to inform decisions to improve the business.
This role will ultimately be responsible for providing partnership and support of e-commerce sales initiatives and product merchandising on the website as well as provide a business analysis to ensure sales and margin objectives are attained.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Responsible to have a clear understanding of the seasonal buys in order to ensure items are online correctly.
- Provide input to the buying and planning team for online exclusive assortment and inventory.
- Communicate with buying team for assortment, inventory, and floor-set changes.
- Develop a seasonal marketing (emails & site content) calendar with the E-Commerce Marketing Manager based on assortment buys, sales plans, trends, and brand concepts.
- Collaborate with Email Manager on email calendar based on sales, inventory, and asset availability.
- Perform in-depth analysis of sales and analytics to merchandise the site to maximize sales and increase traffic.
- Track inventory shipments from the factory to the warehouse (through cross-docking).
- Manage copy schedule and assets for the copywriter.
- Manage product assets from photography team to ensure they are online by floor-set.
- Manage seasonal carryover items (merging, re-photograph if needed, copy updates).
- Track and manage RTV’s.
- Prepare daily and weekly sales reports.
- Trouble shoot platform issues.
- Hindsight seasonal performance based on ecommerce KPI’s and selling analysis.
- Activate/Publish items online based on floor set dates.
- Upload markdowns, end-of-season sale and online promotions.
- Update creative assets, online trends, banners, homepage.
- Manage online key search words.
- Perform daily QA of site functionality and confirm North American sites are performing correctly.
- Prepare competitive site and email recaps.’