Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking dynamic Brand Director.
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more"…..
This position is responsible to provide innovative leadership in creating an organization's brand strategy which is inclusive of developing long term goals, delivering unique, memorable and world class entertainment experiences to our guests, employees and partners, while delivering consistent, innovative and efficient operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Always treats guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Displays honesty & integrity.
- Is an inspirational leader able to motivate team members to be consistently engaged in serving others, always looking for opportunity.
- You build strong partnerships with internal customers and outside vendors
- Working with business development to create streamlined marketing programs;
- Create and execute annual strategic business plans.
- Serve as a liaison for external customers, with the focus on maintaining current relationships and fostering new ones.
- Coordinate and execute strategies designed to meet Arlo Hotels organizational goals, including margin enhancement and revenue generation.
- Manage and provide guidance on development with essential stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met.
- Manage contract negotiation and execution, which may include pricing and rebates structures.
- Leads consumer-facing communication approaches for brand wide initiatives and serves as a primary point of contact with the external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships.
- Highly collaborative position; partners with the Sales and Marketing department for the purpose of creating brand demand and marketing plans.
- Works with external consumer insight organizations in identifying suitable campaign insights that will enable brand differentiation and offer the business a competitive edge in the market in terms acquisition and retention.
- Tasked with keeping up with and understanding industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer acquisition, and retention
- Provide account management, project management and outside agency teams for creation, planning, and coordination of brand wide activations and corporate initiatives.
- Work with marketing team to execute comprehensive strategy for cooperative marketing fund activation process, including budgeting, calendar planning, communication, agency execution, evaluation, optimization, etc.
- Monitor production of all brand wide accounts that have partnership/programming and evaluate market initiatives to ensure there is a ROI.
- Suggest talent and follows talent booking process, Develop event budgets, Manage client venue relationships, Work in conjunction with the Sponsorship Team to leverage and maximize the company's sponsorship capabilities
- Liaise with promotions teams (internal, external), informs on promotional rules and communicates information back to appropriate personnel for all brand wide initiatives
- Liaise with Executive Management to maximize price yielding opportunities.
- Inspires & lives the Arlo culture; understands, communicates, and acts in accordance with Arlo Hotel's core values and demonstrates their connection to the success of the business.
- Champion innovation and change; create an environment in which creativity and innovation are the norm and change is not only accepted but encouraged.
- Partner and collaborate with others, proactively seeks input from others, leveraging diversity and individual expertise.
- Communicate effectively, providing the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage a network built on trust within and outside of the company in support of initiatives as well as demonstrate tact and diplomacy, and honors commitments to others.
- Executes against Key Performance Indicators for Brand Activations, which may include, however not limited to brand impressions, consumer engagement, product sales, maximizing ROI sponsor retention, etc.
- Acquire and utilize all available consumer data, industry trends, and venue statistics to drive tactics.
- Cooperates and communicates with Operations and Property teams.
- Working with the Marketing team to achieve activation goals and measure against metrics to defined success, as well as constantly evaluate and improve activations
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing
- High-energy and possess excellent customer service and sales skills, are especially effective in this position.
- 5-8 years of experience in organizing and managing events, marketing or branding experience.
- Previous hotel/ marketing venue experience an asset
- Exceptional networking skills
- Awareness and ability to stay ahead of the curve on trends
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills