The Napleton's Alrlington Subaru and Mazda is seeking a motivated retail Customer Product Specialist to join our growing team! The retail Customer Product Specialist is a key role to the success of the Sales Department as you are the first point of contact to our customer database. As a Customer
Service Product Specialist, it is your responsibility to make the customer feel comfortable and at ease with their car purchasing experience.
- Develop a prospecting system, making calls and sending emails to potential customers to set appointments.
- Assist the customers through a thorough buying process supported by established policies and procedures.
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around vehicle features.
- Demonstrate operation of vehicle in showroom and via test drive as well as answer any questions presented by the customer.
- Provide new vehicle to customer through established delivery process, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, have and understanding of their warranty and copies of all of their paperwork upon delivery.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction, loyalty and long term clientele.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of new vehicle technologies and mechanical operations.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license required and clean driving record.
***We are a drug free work environment***
- Professional Training and Development
- Tremendous Career Growth Opportunity
- Health, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)