Operate multi axis, numerical control milling machine to mill surfaces of metal castings and stock according to specifications and tooling instructions applying knowledge of machining methods.
- Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, etc.
- Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blue prints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Replaces milling, drilling, boring tools and inserts at specified change points.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the machine cycle and make any necessary adjustments to produce parts to the dimensional standards.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with dimensional requirements to determine if the parts have been machinedto the quality standards.
- Uses inspection gages such as verniers, scales, micrometers and pin gages.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- Operate within all safety guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Other types of insurance