We're looking for a BDC Coordinator to join our team. You will create/confirm appointments; make outbound calls to generate business for the company and follow-up with clients for aftermarket. You must be able to multi- task, use a multi-line phone system, report your progress and deliver exceptional customer service. Full training available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects whether by phone, by e-mail or in person.
- Assists customers in scheduling a visit to select a vehicle and offers sales support.
- Confirms customer appointments and follows up afterwards.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration.
- Checks e-mail frequently and responds to inquiries immediately. Delivers messages intended for the other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
- Handles all Internet sales inquiries personally.
- Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to customers. Attends product and sales training as requested by manager.
(include, but are not limited to):
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Arrives to work on time.
- Follows instructions from a supervisor.
- Interacts effectively with co-workers.
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures.
- Accepts constructive criticism.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $28,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Required)