Senior Production Planner
Our growing team is seeking an organized, and proactive candidate to fill the role of a Production Planner in a dynamic design driven environment. You will be joining a fun, energetic and fast-paced team.
- Ensure all customer demand is level-loaded into the ERP system according to agreed-upon schedule between sales, supply chain, and operations. Communicate any changes in supply or demand to all parties, and drive manufacturing to meet demands.
- Look forward 12 months and align supply, demand, and plant capacity with financial long-range plans.
- Utilize capacity analysis tools. To ensure actual personnel and equipment is allocated according to forward-looking capacity plans.
- Confer with department supervisors to determine ERP work progress matches actual progress.
- Lead the creation of recovery schedules in the event of schedule slips.
- Coordinate with team members availability or capability of personnel, parts, material, machines, and equipment.
- Schedule and coordinate flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to ensure production schedule is met.
- Confer with department supervisors to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received engineering department.
- Answer ERP exceptions messages.
- Continuously implement process improvement/lessons learned changes; a minimum of one per month.
- Operate in compliance with established POC AS9100 quality procedures and processes.
- 5-12 years experience in production control role in a moderate to high volume make-to-order manufacturing facility.
- Bachelor's Degree or 7 years of industry experience in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years experience with Syteline ERP system required.
- 10+ years of extensive ERP experience required
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook. Solid knowledge of programs like Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat are a plus
- Ability to lead a group of people in a constructive, productive, and collaborative manner
- Ability to work with numerous priorities and meet deadlines as required
- Strong analytical and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Conscientious, organized and meticulous - records must be accurate and maintained in a timely manner
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision but also a good collaborator with members of other departments
- Learn and understand our full suite of architectural products and systems.
- Lean experience a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- The Benefits! - Include health care, paid time off and professional development.
Job Type: Full-time
- Syteline: 4 years (Required)
- extensive ERP: 10 years (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply