We create interactive content that delights, excites and drives our partners toward their goals.
At Arkadium, our unique combination of professionals builds games and other sorts of engaging, visual creations. Trying to create the next great online game? That’s what we do. Interested in visualizing LeBron James’ performance over his last 10 games? You can do that here, too.
With offices in New York City and Russia, we employ an approach to business that emphasizes positivity and efficiency in equal parts. Our founders, Jessica Rovello and Kenny Rosenblatt, have led the company for nearly 20 years with an entrepreneurial mindset that trickles down to all facets of our offices. Arkadium has been recognized as a top-rated workplace – both locally and nationally – by Crain’s, Inc, Forbes, Digiday, Ad Age and others.
As a company that sells fun, we think it’s important to have fun. Our core values – fierce drive, positive energy and living a full life – are the motivation behind everything we do. We’re innovative, dynamic and dedicated to reinventing digital content – while never losing sight of those values.
The Product Owner will play an integral role on the Product Team and will be responsible for managing several product lines coordinating with Marketing, Sales and Account Management departments. This includes identifying potential new product features to growing existing product lines. You will be bringing new products to market by listening to customers' needs, identifying market opportunities and solving challenges in the digital world.
- Manage product life cycle from concept to delivery and make strategic plans to increase product penetration in the market
- Investigate and analyze market trends, opportunities and the competitive landscape to help guide new product strategies and directions
- Partner with our Sales and Marketing departments to create product plans with the intention to drive business growth.
- Be the subject matter expert and liaison between customers, partners and product engineers.
- Recommend improvements to existing products and suggest future product lines by pitching new product ideas and/or product improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management/product ownership in the digital space
- Excellent knowledge of digital platforms (web, Appstore, etc.).
- Experience in running A/B tests and using the data to improve the product.
- Experience with agile or other project management methodologies. Knowledge of how to maintain a backlog, prioritize features based on business and customer impact, implement customers feedback is a must.
- Experience in advertising and/or subscription industry is a plus.
- Experience in casual games is a HUGE plus.
Arkadium offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary and an uncapped income growth potential and excellent benefits.
- Health Insurance with subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one
- Positive work/life balance with generous vacation time and work-from-home days
- A unique culture of open, true teamwork and fun
- A beautiful Flatiron studio located just steps from Madison Square Park
- Summer Fridays: Our office closes at 3pm every Friday between Memorial Day & Labor Day
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace - 2016, 2017, 2019
- Crain's Best Places to Work - 2017
- Ad Age Best Places to Work - 2017
- Digiday Worklife Award - 2017
- Forbes Small Giants - 2019
- Great Place to Work Certified - 2019