Arkadium has been reinventing content since 2001. In that time, our products - from interactive data visualizations (called factives) to games, quizzes and more - have been played hundreds of billions of times, delighting users while helping our partners achieve their goals. (Fun Fact: If you’re reading this on your Microsoft computer, check out your Solitaire game. That’s us!)
The biggest names in tech and publishing, like Microsoft, The Washington Post and hundreds more, use our innovative technology to engage and wow their audiences. But it’s not just our partners that are succeeding – our award-winning culture has been featured on the cover of Inc magazine and celebrated countless times. If you align with our values of fierce drive, positive energy and living a full and balanced life then we’d love to hear from you.
Arkadium is looking for a motivated Media Sales Account Executive to join our sales team! Reporting to the VP of Sales, this position will be responsible for prospecting, building relationships, and driving new revenue for InHabit, which provides brands and agencies with AI-driven, interactive content visualizations.
- Ability to provide expertise about Arkadium’s InHabit product to media agencies and brands
- Identify qualified agency and brand leads through consistent outreach and prospecting
- Manage an ever-growing, high-quality pipeline
- Excellent presenter
- Accurately represent all sales activity and forecasting through CRM on a weekly basis
- Consistently hit or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Nurture and grow brand and agency relationships to increase revenue potential
- Proficient in speaking about the interactive content and media landscape
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to provide market feedback and idea generation
- Ability to travel
- Minimum experience of three years in agency sales
- Proven record of hitting or exceeding revenue targets
- Thrives working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Ability to persuasively articulate a suite of products
- Strategic thinking & fierce drive
- Positive attitude
Arkadium offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary and an uncapped income growth potential and excellent benefits.
- Health Insurance with subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one
- Positive work/life balance with generous vacation time and work-from-home days
- A unique culture of open, true teamwork and fun
- A beautiful Flatiron studio located just steps from Madison Square Park
- Summer Fridays: Our office closes at 3pm every Friday between Memorial Day & Labor Day
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace - 2016, 2017
- Crain's Best Places to Work - 2017
- Ad Age Best Places to Work - 2017
- Digiday Worklife Award - 2017