Arkadin is launching a new brand called Spoka (see www.spoka.com), which simplifies the way entrepreneurs and small businesses communicate and collaborate. We’re a fun and well-funded startup within Arkadin: we push boundaries, create digital-first customer experiences, and design products precisely aligned with the needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses.
This is where you come in.
As Product Manager of Spoka’s Unified Communications (UC) product, you will be responsible for understanding the customer needs to shape the vision for products that help small businesses communicate better. You should be passionate about digital-first customer experiences and have demonstrated experience motivating global teams to quickly and reliably ship products that simplify and delight.
Spoka thrives on a mindset that balances the logical left-brain with the fearless creativity of the right-brain. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Spoka’s telephony and unified communication (UC) products
- Comprehensively assess build vs. partner vs. license product strategy for future versions of Spoka
- Work closely with our current technology partner and align our product roadmap with theirs
- Develop and roll out product positioning and product marketing messages across all channels (internal, web site, online advertising, etc.)
- Project manage the launch of Spoka – from the product to its distribution on Spoka.com, ensuring product, engineering, eCommerce, and marketing are in sync. Build strong internal relationships with all of these departments.
- Write clear, airtight PRDs / specifications to ensure alignment, buy-in, and excitement around new product features
- Bring a B2C, customer-first mentality to a B2B product
- 4+ years in technology product management
- Exceptionally good communicator who thinks three steps ahead to ensure our products work well, ship on time, and are precisely positioned against competitors to achieve revenue goals
- Previous experience product managing a partner-developed, white-label product and navigating the ambiguity associated with that
- Previous experience in telephony, unified communications, or eCommerce a plus
- Visually astute with strong attention to detail
- Globally-minded with experience working with global product and engineering teams across three continents
- Highly resourceful, self-driven individual with the ability to partner, execute, and lead through influence by leveraging your interpersonal skills
- Strong project management with exceptional organization skills and precise follow up
- A bias toward collaboration — people line up to with you because your leadership style inspires great work.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Openness to deal with ambiguity and a passion for solving new and unfamiliar problems
- Comfort with “failing fast”, regrouping, and trying again until we succeed
- Willingness to travel internationally
If you are searching for a fun and challenging role building products in a global, startup-like environment, please pursue this unique opportunity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.