Arkadin is focused on bringing businesses into the future by delivering Cloud Communication services that drive productivity and provide a seamless end user experience. More than technology alone, we understand that it's people working with people that actually creates positive change. Whether its delivering a large event, making video systems interoperate, or enabling global Cloud voice, we look after every aspect of the project and we take the hassle out of user adoption.
At Arkadin, we have successfully transformed our own business by putting our people at the heart of our communications: We work with all our customers to help them do the same, to create a Digital Workplace that will thrive because it is designed around the people who will enjoy it. This digital workplace delivers many benefits: improved business workflows, new and better working habits and being able to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
Present in 33 countries and part of NTT Communications, we have been changing the way businesses communicate for fifteen years. We continue to learn from our base of 50,000 clients: Many business challenges are similar, but every business demands unique attention.
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com
* This role can sit in downtown Chicago or Schaumburg (or floating with some WFH flexibility)
* Eloqua Expert required
Arkadin's mission is to lead companies to increased growth and success by delivering positive collaboration experiences. Our Online service line manages a business of 30MEUR across the Small & Medium Business market globally.
We are hiring a Relationship Marketing Manager with proven result driving revenue across a large and diverse customer base, primarily through email. You will be an expert in data-driven relationship marketing, and understand how to deliver engaging campaigns across the relevant touchpoints that matter to our customers. Arkadin's customer base includes thousands of accounts with differing needs and backgrounds. We need you to create a world-class relationship marketing program by creating relevant journeys and campaigns that delight Arkadin customers and bring them closer to us.
The Relationship Marketing Manager will be a key partner in establishing a more customer-centric marketing approach across Arkadin.
* Drive the vision and strategy for our Retention & Relationship Marketing efforts in order to engage customers and deliver revenue growth
* Lead advanced segmentation projects in order to deliver a truly personalized marketing program across customers in 30 countries and multiple languages
* Segment, Pilot, and Test messages to assess customer satisfaction, likelihood of retention, and openness to migrate and/or purchase additional products and services
* Promote usage of Arkadin products via creative communication and promotion strategy, inspired by B2C brands
* Ask simple questions to engage customers and coordinate rapid and effective follow ups by sales or marketing automation
* Create a single view of the customer's experience and interactions with the company, ensuring that communication is optimized in a holistic and customer-centric fashion
* Convert leads into customers
* Set the vision for channel measurement and analytics, ensuring we are appropriately measuring performance and impact and using learnings to inform campaign planning and optimization
* Set business metrics that measure the health of our customer base
* Partner with business management, engineering, sales, and marketing to translate business insights into decisions and action
* Find opportunities for growth and efficiency for Arkadin
* Design and analyze campaign/product experiments; communicate results and launch decisions
* Develop analytical frameworks to monitor business and product performance
* 3+ years of relevant experience, with a proven track driving millions of dollars in revenue from an existing customer base using relationship marketing
* Previous experience managing large, revenue-focused email programs. Previous experience marketing automation tools; Eloqua and Salesforce experience strongly preferred
* Proficient at MS Office; expert user of Excel
* Ability to overcome complex data sets, applying pattern recognition and predictive analytics
* Globally-minded with experience working in or overseeing customers internationally
* Highly resourceful, self-driven individual with the ability to partner, execute, and lead through influence by leveraging your interpersonal skills
* Strong project management with exceptional organization skills and precise follow up
* Exceptional verbal/written communication and presentation skills. You should be comfortable writing/testing/optimizing email copy yourself
* Strategic thinking, analytical and innovative - lead relationship marketing program's vision and evolution; ability to use data and analytics to drive program success; drive innovation to propel program forward
* Execution expertise - the ability to lead strong execution across several differing programs
* High accountability to results - ability to manage program outcomes to metrics
* Bachelors Degree required
* Openness to deal with ambiguity and a passion for solving new and unfamiliar problems
* Comfort with "failing fast", regrouping, and trying again until we succeed
* Willingness to travel internationally
If you are searching for a highly visible role that will materially expand your end-to-end perspective on data-driven, digital customer retention, please pursue this unique opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time