The Customer Care Specialist is the ambassador for the Arkadin brand and services. She/He acts as a liaison between our clients and Arkadin, supporting their requests and resolving their concerns with the best customer satisfaction in mind.
This position is key for customer retention and will manage inbound calls and emails requests from clients, support clients’ contracts, respond to product and pricing requests, support clients on best practices, or report any difficulties with our cloud collaboration services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as an ambassador of the Arkadin brand & services and provide the best support for our customers
- Answer questions and provide information to clients via inbound or outbound calls or emails
- Understand the clients’ needs, requirements, and level of satisfaction with Arkadin products and services
- Provide fast responses and support to ensure great customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Provision/create accounts for new or existing customers
- Develop, recommend, and implement operational improvement strategies with customers regarding their collaboration needs
- Flag and escalate customers with new business opportunities to sales
- Manage pricing requests from customers and escalate to management if above threshold
- Open trouble tickets/cases reports to identify issues. Work internally to review and report back to customers.
- Act as liaison between internal departments to communicate results and feedback concerning service concerns.
- Acts as an escalation point for the delivery of changes and resolution of service issues and ensure effective and timely communication.
- Facilitates customer report delivery processes, monitors delivery of reports and provides status updates to appropriate parties.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal stakeholders from different functional areas of the company to ensure that service requirements of the clients are understood and are incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement
- Provide support for billing inquiries, completes any necessary documentation for changes to billing
- Researches client-impacting situations and, if necessary, makes recommendations on credit adjustments
- Work with collections team to ensure on time payment of invoices from customers