With people in mind
Arjo is a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, Arjo employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
Position Title: Senior Marketing Manager – Mobility Solutions
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Reports To: Director of Marketing, Canada
The Senior Marketing Manager – Mobility Solutions contributes to the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans to drive growth within their respective areas of management. They will be responsible for the planning and creation of marketing strategies and tactical marketing initiatives to support and drive the sales of Arjo mobility and clinical solutions in Canada.
Specifically, the Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive internal and external marketing plans that increases market share penetration, revenues and profits. This includes managing the marketing and business operations of designated product(s) and program(s), including all distribution and factory/manufacturer relationships, sales forecasting, and local market evaluation, Voice of Customer (VOC) collection, managing quality and product complaints, product promotion, regulatory compliance and commercialization. In addition, this position performs technical sales support, product advertising/promotion, pricing and lifecycle management planning, exhibit presence, competitive surveillance, multi-channel product/therapy promotion, sales assistance and launch planning.
- Direct strategy development, marketing plans and programs of assigned product lines(s) and clinical program(s)
- Directs strategy development and marketing of the company’s solutions portfolio to the Acute Care, Post-Acute Care, Homecare and Corporate segments
- Responsible for the professional development, performance management and mentoring of team members
- Development and execution of launch plans for assigned product lines(s) and clinical program(s) including strategy, messaging, marketing material, promotions, pricing, and sales force tactics.
- Develop local marketing initiatives that increase overall penetration of product portfolio and clinical programs including promotional plans, exhibit and tradeshow strategy, peer-to-peer programs, social media updates, campaign management, and digital activities.
- Interact with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, attending conference/conventions, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Performs maintenance of assigned product line(s) technical sales support, product advertising/promotion, pricing, lifecycle management planning, competitive surveillance, website maintenance, and forecasting.
- Assist in developing and identifying new work processes and the improved utilization of human and material resources as related to the product portfolio to improve efficiencies and costs
- Acquire and apply competitive and market research data to reassess and recalibrate marketing strategies and tactics on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain a solid rapport with the sales team in order to provide leadership and direction as it relates to annual strategic activities and ensure follow-up and execution of all key initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Director of Clinical Outcomes on expanding clinical programs across the country
- Sales calls and presentations to the C-Suite executive level
- Build financial efficiency model on injury reduction
- Help to integrate product and Diligent solutions
- Works flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
- Participates in all reasonable work activities as assigned by management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Prior downstream marketing and/or strong sales experience is preferred
- Executive-level communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills are essential
- Must be a self-starter, an independent thinker, and a rapid decision maker
- Ability to plan, set objectives, measure performance, provides direction and builds a culture of employee involvement at all levels
- Demonstrated success in managing large complex cross functional programs from conception to completion
- Strong track record of leading and developing teams
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and other database concepts
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude
- Ability to lead and motivate team
- Domestic and International travel is required 30-40% of the time.
- French bilingualism is considered an asset
Relevant Experience and Education:
- Academic bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with a specialization in biology or kinesiology, or related discipline
- Current or prior member of an accredited College of Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy is preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in upstream and downstream marketing and sales support
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Canadian healthcare industry.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Everything we do, we do with people in mind. We organize events for employees and their families, celebrate World Health Day, take part in charity events, participate in Arjo Volunteer Program and we play together in sports competitions. We are Arjo.