With people in mind
Arjo is a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, Arjo employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
STATUS: Full time
PRIMARY LOCATION : Mississauga, Ontario
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales
This position is responsible for leading and managing the Ontario Long Term Care sales team, which includes customer focus activity, guidance, coaching, and achieving revenue objectives.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the Account Executives within your team to achieve and exceed district and territory quotas.
- Develop a high functioning team with interrelated skills and outcomes.
- Strategic planning and business development for the assigned region.
- Plan, develop, direct, evaluate and communicate results of Regional sales and marketing strategies.
- Understand and maintain transparency of the corporate vision.
- Responsibility for national Corporate Accounts
- Performance management of team - Direct reports with specific territories within the region.
- Utilize strategic account targeting framework to assess staffing needs and support business objectives.
- Establish relations at higher levels within regional administrative boards (i.e. finance, CEO, directors).
- Presentation of clinical, economic, and sales related information to customers and buying groups.
- Gain and commit to a full understanding to electronic Customer Interface solutions.
- Recruit, Retain, Develop key talent to ensure business needs are met.
- Ongoing talent assessment to accurately represent team members as part of Arjo Performance and Talent Review process.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Field Sales Representative with demonstrated strong territory performance.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of Sales Business Development, with demonstrated growth and strategic performance.
- People management leading Direct Reports 3 years’ minimum
SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- This position requires travel within the assigned region on a daily basis. This position will be required to work within a long-term care and hospital settings on a regular basis.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Positive people skills, motivated, and strong coaching methodologies.
- Team player and developer who exhibits a professional corporate image for in house and customer segments.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement strategic and tactical plans.
- Understanding of the corporate vision and the ability to apply that to developing territory alignments and quotas.
- Problem solve when issues arise between Arjo and corporately contracted accounts.
- Trustworthy and accountable to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent knowledge of computerized environments utilizing variety of program skills.
- Efficient time management skills and the ability to meet prescribed deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills.
- People Management skills with demonstrated ability to retain and develop key talent.
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of medical terminology and provincial funding knowledge by sector.
EDUCATION / TRAINING :
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 - 5 years related sales experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Everything we do, we do with people in mind. We organize events for employees and their families, celebrate World Health Day, take part in charity events, participate in Arjo Volunteer Program and we play together in sports competitions. We are Arjo.