The Equipment Delivery Driver is responsible for the delivery, pick up, maintenance and cleaning of Arjo medical equipment that is used on a rental basis by hospitals and nursing homes. This position is based in our Dartmouth service center....but will involve driving to and from area medical facilities (using company vehicles).
Day-to-day functions include the following:
- Prepare medical equipment and documentation for delivery
- Load and unload medical equipment
- Drive 24 foot box truck to make deliveries and pick-ups
- Process delivery and pick-up documentation as required
- Heavy interaction with hospital staff (Nursing, Equipment, etc.)
- Maintain vehicle appearance by ensuring all routine vehicle maintenance is completed and records maintained
- Clean and disinfect medical equipment to Arjo quality standards
- Present highest level of customer etiquette in all patient/customer interactions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two(2) years' experience within service or operations field
- Two(2) years' experience in front-line customer-service
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Ability to enter information into work logs and existing computer systems
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs and push/pulling up to 135 pounds
- Ability to drive work truck
- MUST HAVE clean driving record
- Ability to work with solvents and cleaners to disinfect products in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment
The physical demands of the field service representative described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Arjo, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dartmouth, NS (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)