Arjo is a global supplier of medical devices, services and solutions that improve quality of life for people with reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. Our offering includes products and solutions for patient handling, hygiene, disinfection, medical beds and other therapeutic surfaces. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, the work you do will help make a difference to people around the world.
This position is responsible for providing professional customer service by delivering, picking up and servicing our products, and educating our customers on product use. Products including medical beds, surfaces and pumps.
This position will also be required to clean, maintain and troubleshoot our products while ensuring that proper protocol and procedures are followed.
- Perform deliveries, pick-up service of Healthcare Equipment.
- Provide education and specific instructions to healthcare providers on use of products in busy healthcare facilities.
- Completing all daily activity and driving logs as required by company and government regulations.
- Completing daily truck inspection.
- Perform quality inspection and infection control, in line with standard operating procedures while processing returns of rental and customer owned equipment.
- Communicating in a clear and timely manner across the department and interdepartmentally to ensure efficiency, accurate billing, inventory management and customer satisfaction.
- On call duties as required by Service Center.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in a similar industry or capacity.
- Knowledge of local geography / roadways.
- Experience driving a 3 or 5-Tonne truck.
Skills and Abilities:
- Full Driver's license with clean driving record.
- Excellent customer relations skills: ability to deal with internal and external customers, including Healthcare professionals using tact and diplomacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- General computer skills and comfortable using a mobile device.
- Willingness to work varying shifts including evening, weekends, and statutory holidays and on call.
- Working conditions will require extended periods of driving and the ability to move 50 pounds
- Ability to work with controlled materials, and
- Work overtime as required.
What we offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)