Employee Status: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 30
Work Calendar: 10-Month
Pay Rate: $14.1094
Other: CDL P & S and DPS certified. CDL Training provided.
Must be able to obtain a Motor Vehicle Report, pass a physical, drug screen and PPT test.
Needs to be able to pass all classes, skills testing and requirements for the position.
- Safely transport students according to time schedules
- Maintain logs on attendance, repairs, and/or changes to routes
- Performs daily pre-trip inspections per licensing requirements
- Individual positions may be responsible for some or all of the listed duties and/or other related duties
- Policies, procedures, and programs of the immediate work unit.
- Principles and practices of administration and management.
- Agency or program rules, regulations, and operating procedures.
- Federal and State rules on the operation of school buses
- Arizona rules/regulations related to pupil transportation
- Reading of gauges and indicators on school buses
- CPR, First Aid, and bus evacuation procedures
- Recognize a problem in the operation of a school bus and prepare a report
- Follow scheduled route within allotted timeline
- Communicate information and ideas effectively so others will understand
- Must be able to pass FBI and State background check.
- Must have or be able to obtain an Arizona Level 1 fingerprint clearance card.
- Defensive Driver Training program to be completed by all Agency personnel that drive on State business
- Positions working directly with students must obtain CIT (Crisis Intervention
Training), CPR, and First Aid certification
- Valid Arizona Commercial Driver License with passenger and S endorsement
- Must be able to pass post offer physical
- ASL (American Sign Language) skills if working with deaf staff/students
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.10 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Hours per week: