Employee Status: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 20
Work Calendar: 10-Month
Pay Rate: $12.00
- Ensure students are safely seated throughout bus route
- Maintain appropriate student behavior
- Work with parents and staff regarding specific methods of assistance
- Individual positions may be responsible for some or all of the listed duties and/or other related duties
- Policies, procedures, and programs of the immediate work unit.
- Principles and practices of administration and management.
- Agency or program rules, regulations, and operating procedures.
- Bus evacuation procedures
- Proper lifting procedures
- Working with sensory impaired children
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in a word related document
- Communicate information and ideas effectively so others will understand
- Lift non-ambulatory students and equipment
- Must be able to pass FBI and State background check.
- Positions working directly with students must obtain CIT (Crisis Intervention
Training), CPR, and First Aid certification
- Must be able to pass post offer physical
- ASL (American Sign Language) skills if working with deaf staff/students
- Defensive Driver Training Program to be completed by all agency personnel that drive on state business
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- American Sign Language (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Hours per week: