The mission of the Sustainability Department is to develop programs and partnerships that drive a sustainable business.
As a member of the Sustainability Department, you will be part of the team responsible for developing the infrastructure that will continue to improve and enhance Aritzia’s sustainable business practices. As the Senior Manager, Product Sustainability, you will connect and align the knowledge and vision of the Sustainability team, the Product Division, and the raw material and finished good suppliers with whom we partner. With people at the heart of everything you do, you will partner with a high-potential team growing rewarding careers at Aritzia—while enjoying one yourself.
As the Senior Manager, Product Sustainability, you will:
- Support in defining and delivering Aritzia’s product sustainability vision
- Embed environmental sustainability practices into manufacturing excellence expectations and sustainable chemical management
- Protect and elevate Aritzia through transparent and consistent sustainability dialogue
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Senior Manager, Product Sustainability has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow self and others
- The ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class process and systems to maximize team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire oneself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- The following proven and best-in-class skills, education, and required certifications to operate in the role: A degree, other academic professional training, or experience related to textile, chemistry, manufacturing engineering, or environmental science, and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom line impacts
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate and an industry connector building relationships and bringing learnings in-house to further enhance the business
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .