The mission of the Store Operations Department is to uphold operational excellence through validating our processes, supporting special initiatives, escalating business opportunities and ensuring continuity.
As the VP, Store Operations, you will lead the team responsible for operational excellence across all areas of our retail stores, ensuring they are effectively identifying opportunities to drive the business and enable seamless operations. You’ll play a pivotal role in connecting the front-end business with the back end Support Office. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you’ll support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia—while enjoying one yourself.
As the VP, Store Operations, you will lead the team to:
- Uphold the daily standards of operational excellence in our stores, and identify and communicate opportunities for improvement
- Be the front-end single point of contact identifying and advocating for new infrastructure, and supporting new stores openings and events on the ground
- Identify, solve and/or escalate sales driving or profit maximizing opportunities, and protect the business in response to extenuating incidents
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The VP, Store Operations has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow self and others
- Set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class process and systems to maximize team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire yourself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- World class skills and education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom line impacts
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate and an industry connector building relationships and bringing learnings in-house to further enhance the business
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .