As the Talent Director you will have the opportunity to optimize our organization’s most valuable asset – our people. Our Talent Director will not only lead and champion culture, but also be a key contributor in building Aritzia as a top destination for fashion and sales careers!
As a key member of the People team, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Being accountable for the successful development, implementation and stabilization of Talent plans for the respective business unit(s)
- Shaping and implementing people initiatives to build, grow and drive the business
- Influencing and driving results through leveraging the teams of Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development
- Driving business results through effective people management and initiatives
- Leading, coaching and mentoring a team of specialists and business partners
- Building and/or leveraging tools and resources to strengthen culture, deepen engagement, and optimize our talent
- Developing people strategy and objectives
As a seasoned professional in your craft, you use your experience to drive business results through inspirational and effective leadership of your team. As an entrepreneur you look past what ’is’ and see what ‘could be,’ with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful.
In addition, you have:
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience with 3+ years in a leadership role supporting senior partners
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- HR designation is an asset, but not required
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .