The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide strategic advantage through the effective use of technology.
As a member of the IT Applications Department, you will be part of the team responsible for turning business requirements into solutions. As the Senior Integration Developer, you will support in ensuring that assigned projects are developed and maintained within our standards. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in IT Applications to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Integration Developer you will:
- Understand the business needs and translate requirements into a scalable solution design that supports us for tomorrow
- Ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and infrastructure
- Implement structured testing to ensure functionality and to identify and address deficiencies
The Senior Integration Developer has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate and ability to bring learnings in-house to further enhance the business
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .