What Will You Do?
Arista Networks is the pioneer and industry leader in the delivery of software-driven Cloud Networking solutions.
We are seeking a Territory Account Manager to join our growing Sales organization. In this role, you will have complete ownership of the sales process. You will be responsible for development of a sales strategy that targets thought leaders in mid/large enterprises, local government and higher education.
Arista appeals to forward-thinking organizations that value quality and innovation. Consequently, technical acumen and a track record of selling either data center or networking products/solutions is required.
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista Networks brand within the assigned territory.
- At key prospects, identify use cases across the Arista product portfolio including, software-driven Cloud Networking solutions, Cognitive Campus Networking, CloudEOS (Open Source Network OS), Wifi Networking, and CloudVision (Network Automation & Telemetry).
- Meet with key influencers, decision makers and C-levels to present Arista's value proposition.
- Work with Arista systems engineers to design and position compelling solutions that drive down total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with technology channel partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Director or Regional VP of Sales. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources and executive team.
Who Are You?
You possess a sales hunter mentality and have a proven track record of cultivating relationships with existing customers in addition to penetrating new logo accounts. You are an influencer and possess the ability to act as a trusted advisor to deliver business value to both end users and key business stakeholders.
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of trust, compassion, collaboration, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in addition to 5+ years of technology sales experience.
- Proven track record of selling into target accounts within the assigned territory and exceeding sales targets
- Relevant data center infrastructure or networking (switching or routing) industry background from a technology partner, competitor, channel partner or end user required.
- Strong rolodex and relationships within the territory
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- You possess previous selling experience and technical acumen in one or more of the following areas; Networking (LAN/WAN), SDN, NFV, Switching, Network Automation, Routing, Data Center, Edge Computing, Network Virtualization, Hyperconverged infrastructure or Cloud computing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- Technology Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off