Must Have Skills:
- Should have good understanding on Networking concepts like LAN, WAN, BGP, MPLS, WIFI configuration, DNS, Bluecoat devices
- L1 Engineer for NOC Process
- Ticket creation
- Follow up with L2 team on open tickets
- Willing to work in 24*7 Shift rotation
*Willingness to work in 24* 7 Support
Should be able to join with 2 week notice. *
- Create, Troubleshoot, Escalate, Follow up and Close tickets for an incident using Remedy Ticketing tool.
- Incident determination and resolution within Expected time frame to meet SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts.
- Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems
Job Type: Contract
- LAN WAN: 2 years (Required)
- NOC: 1 year (Required)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Required)