- Data Engineer role (5+ years), with a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- You build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- You assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- You identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, data quality checks, minimize Cloud cost, etc.
- You build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, DataBricks, No-SQL
- You build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- You document and communicate standard methods and tools used.
- You work with other data engineers, data ingestion specialists, and experts across the company to consolidate methods and tool standards where practical.
- You're experienced using the following software/tools:
- Big data tools: Hadoop, HDI, & Spark
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including COSMOS
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: DataBricks (Spark), ADF, Dataflow
- Stream-processing systems: Storm, Streaming-Analytics, IoT Hub, Event Hub
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- NO SQL: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- Data engineer: 5 years (Required)
- ETL: 3 years (Required)
- Python scripting: 3 years (Required)