We currently require a full-time or part-time employee to pick-up and deliver our premium powersports in the local area who can also perform jobs within and around our shop for our Sales, Service, and Parts Departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Haul motorcycles, ATVs, and / or snowmobiles to and from destinations across south-central Ontario;
- Pick-up parts, tools, etc from suppliers when needed;
- general labour around the shop including, but not limited to, custodial and maintenance duties, stocking shelves, uncrating / assembling products and loading and unloading the shop daily.
Qualifications and Skills
- G license required; GM license preferred;
- Clean driver's abstract;
- Comfortable driving pick-up truck and trailer in various traffic scenarios and in urban and rural environments;
- Physically able to lift and push substantial weights;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Courteous and friendly demeanor with customers.
Benefits available after a probationary period - to be discussed at the hiring stage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)