To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of Technical Sales and Sales Enablement experience in large organizations, with increasing influence and responsibility.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking broad visions and concepts and developing structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then executing those plans.
- Experience in developing and managing competency models and learning paths for Technical Sales roles.
. Good understanding of Cloud technology and AWS core services.
. Excellent cross group collaboration skills
. Bachelor’s degree is required
For more than 12 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 160 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Americas Sales Strategy & Operations (SSO) is a diverse team that supports the Sales, Demand Generation, Inside Sales, Solution Architects, and Business Development teams across Canada, the US and LATAM to enable AWS teams to better serve our customers in their journey to the cloud.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Productivity & Readiness Lead to partner with The Leader of the Americas Customer Solution Managers, Customer Solution Managers and other key stakeholders to define, land and execute against our Sales Productivity & Readiness strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of our Customer Solution Managers from the initial onboarding to continuous “Always-boarding” across our portfolio of offerings and solutions. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of technical sales, field enablement in a large organization, sales and marketing dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive technical sales productivity and readiness plan. This is a hands-on position with high visibility - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up their sleeves” and get things done.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Translate business needs into a technical sales productivity and readiness plan for assigned sales areas. Perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with internal resources then create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of cross-functional programs in conjunction with Solution Architecture and Customer Solution Managers Leadership, Training, Business Development, Field Marketing, and other key stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for technical sales productivity and readiness activities throughout the year. Drive execution of the various onboarding and always-boarding initiatives and programs in your assigned area.
- Own the Technical Sales Productivity and Readiness input to the Monthly and Quarterly business reviews, and represent the Technical Sales and Productivity team in regional MBRs and QBRs.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
- Continually assess readiness gaps, and work with the appropriate stakeholders to quickly develop the right initiatives and programs to close them.
- Proven experience designing and implementing a Sales Methodology training
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
. Passion for field enablement
. AWS ASA certification
. Customer Success/Solution experience
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation