- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design/Development, or related field
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing product management role for a large-scale ($100M+) technology business
- 3+ years experience developing pricing and go-to-market strategies
- 3+ years experience in a data or content distribution business
- Able to write detailed product requirements and user experience specifications and screen mock-ups
- Able to travel 50% of the time
Do you have experience in data businesses? Do you like building new products and businesses from the ground up?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) in NYC, we're looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us launch a new AWS service. Ideal candidates understand the growing role cloud computing plays in enterprise IT, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have experience in large-scale data businesses. This individual can work backwards from customer needs and lead a cross-functional team that includes product management, engineering, legal, marketing, and finance, and can envision and communicate product and pricing specifications for end-to-end software solutions.
You will love talking to customers regularly to find out what they need, but also to keep a firm pulse on where the industry is trending. You are data driven and get into the details, performing market analysis, usability studies, and studying usage patterns to evolve existing services and propose new products and features. You will also enjoy collaborating with others on targeting, branding, marketing and evangelism activities.
We expect everyone to be tenacious, scrappy, and wear many hats. You will confidently represent our team in front of leaders of all levels across the company and educate customers, prospects, and our sales teams on what you've built and how to use it.
Come join us to Work Hard, Have Fun, and Make History!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.