- 10 years of relevant work experience in field and partner marketing in high-technology companies
- Experience with developing partner-facing programs and communications
- Strong experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs to drive common outcomes and achieve internal goals
- Experience managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
Amazon Web Services is seeking a self-directed and multi-faceted marketing manager to support the growth of AWS through members of the AWS ISV (Independent Software Vendors) partner community in the US. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and market-leading technology business.
This role will be responsible for educating and empowering ISVs to innovate and build robust cloud-based solutions on AWS, as well as working with these ISVs to prepare best-in-class enablement & demand generation programs focused on adding customers to our joint platform.
In this role, the successful candidate will partner with the AWS ISV sales and partner business development teams, and key stakeholders from marketing and PR to ensure that we have excellent communication and GTM engagements with a focused set of ISVs in the US. Key activities will entail being a contributor to the joint marketing content, collateral and marketing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS.
Successful candidates must have prior marketing experience working at a top technology vendor and must use this understanding to build and execute targeted and integrated marketing campaigns focused on marketing "to" and "through" ISVs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work jointly with members of the AWS ISV business and AWS Partner Network community to prepare marketing campaigns and programs utilized by partners in marketing to their existing customer base, resulting in more revenue and sales pipeline.
- Work closely with AWS service teams, business development, PR, evangelists, and other marketing managers to ensure the AWS cloud platform information is reaching a broad audience of ISVs via events, seminars, webinars and additional activities to drive demand and awareness.
- Ability to work autonomously to build and execute an effective marketing plan which will help facilitate awareness, adoption, and usage of the AWS platform and integrate this plan with partner driven activities.