- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, and will be capable of understanding the complexities of Gaming development processes across multiple platforms including mobile, PC, and Console
- 3- 5 years of relevant work experience in game production, game live operations, solutions development, product management,
- 3 -5 years of experience selling partner solutions into the Games Industry, or building technology solutions within the Games industry.
- Working knowledge and experience in cloud infrastructure to support game servers, analytics and big data, and game live operations.
Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Do you want to work with the some of the most innovative Game companies in the world? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish AWS Game Tech as the leading platform in the Games Industry?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Solutions Architecture team is looking for an experienced and motivated technologist with a passion for creating strategies, best practices and solving complex business challenges focusing on the Games industry.
As the AWS Game Tech Partner Solutions Architect, you will work with the largest technology and middleware partners in Games helping to shape and deliver on a partner ecosystem strategy that makes it easier for Game developers to leverage Amazon Game Technologies & Services.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a deep understanding of Game technologies that include engines, platforms, and middle ware providers; and applicable cases, architectures, workflow and ecosystem. This candidate should also have the ability to connect technology with measurable business value. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Role & Responsibilities
- Together with the broader team, help develop the strategic plan for AWS, particularly the technical elements of the strategy and plan to engage customers and partners
- Establish technical credibility in sales cycles (personally or with the broader technical team), and can credibly drive discussions with CTOs, CIOs, Chief Architects, Senior Developers, etc. from both customer and partners across the Gaming industries.
- Work with Engine, Platform, and Middleware Technology Partners to deploy - pilot and scale - Game industry focused programs in the field working with sales enablement, regional business development teams, and account teams.
- Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, further AWS Game Tech Partner solutions-led thought leadership in the industry domains
This position can be based anywhere in the US where AWS has a significant presence. Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City are preferred.
- Basic Qualifications